It is hard to believe that election day is almost here! We have been really busy with meet and greet campaign events and meetings. Thank you so much to everyone who has hosted an event, there are too many to name here but please know how much I appreciate it. We have a few more public events coming up:
February 27, 2014: The Rock House in Wilmette from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
March 5, 2014: Skandal in Hubbard Woods from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
March 6, 2014: Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle will join us at the home of Margaret & Joe Tilson in Wilmette from 6 to 8 p.m.
March 9, 2014: See Jane Sparkle in Evanston from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
For more event info see the event section and check our facebook page.
BE A ROMANEK VOTER!
This is going to be one of the lowest turnout elections in a long time. We really need your help getting out the vote.
Here is how you can help:
• Phone banks are in full swing. Please contact the 49th Ward office at 773.973.4949 if you can help. You can make calls from the office or from your home.
• Looking for canvassers to go door-to-door. If you are willing to walk a precinct, please contact Daron Romanek at DRomaneklaw@gmail.com to volunteer.
• Looking for help passing literature at train stations regularly from March 3 to 17.
• We also need election day volunteers to pass information at polling places. If you can volunteer for the day or a shift on Election Day, please email Daron.
• Remember to tell all your friends that you are a Romanek Voter and they should be a Romanek Voter too!
• Finally, VOTE!
ELECTION DAY IS MARCH 18, 2014.
You can still obtain absentee/mail ballots on the website. They are due by March 13.
Thank you for all of your help and support.
Let’s win this time!
Very truly yours,